Jump on board for a moment will you and take:
Via Obama, we have seen the:
- Portland gathering of 75,000 supposedly for an Obama rally that turned out to be a free concert in the park,
- Supposedly packed arena rally’s for Obama that turned out to be half empty,
- Stacked caucuses with reported busloads of Obama Acorn people showing up at them,
- False fliers Obama has mailed out during the campaign season,
- Many false marketing tools employed by David Axelrod this year, it boggles the mind
- Many other mind boggling marketing gimmicks of David Axelrod.
So time to think like a Chicago Politician and not a normal American and see what more Magical Mysteries there can be, as anything out of Chicago is possible:
A revealing article in the Washington Post observes of Obama’s contributions that:
Contributions of less than $200 do not have to be itemized in reports to the Federal Election Commission, so we have no idea how many are made. We also cannot rely on the candidates' rhetoric to match the facts. During a Feb. 26 debate in Cleveland, for example, Obama said that "we have now raised 90 percent of our donations from small donors, $25, $50." His campaign's own data from January 2007 through January 2008 show that 36 percent of donated funds were from small donors. Obama probably meant that 90 percent of the individuals who contributed were small donors, but the number of donors has not been verified.
Jim Geraghty of the National Review observes the following:
donors don't have to report a donation of less than $200 to the FEC, what is to stop someone from working around the $2,300 per candidate per race limit by donating, say, $19,900 in a hundred donations of $199?
Interesting observations, and since it is Chicago Politics, anything is possible since the donor limit is based on $2300 max, thus the bigwig money people cannot directly put more funding into a candidates campaign, but are you sure?
How about these two different scenarios?
Time to introduce you to the Prepaid Mastercard, a tool of choice for the incognito.
How does it work you might ask, simple as 1, 2, 3.
For this example one, say:
- Bigwig moneybags buys 10,000 individual $25 Prepaid Mastercard cards. Hands them over to a group like Acorn, the Community Organizing group who’s been known for their illegal voting irregularities.
- Acorn is out signing up college kids for Obama on campuses. While signing up the kid, hands over a Prepaid Mastercard and has the kid make a contribution to Obama of say $15 or $20. Obama’s campaign benefits with new registered voter and pockets an easy $150,000 to $200,000 in the process. The kid gets a few dollars to spend, win, win situation for everyone!
- Bigwig Moneybags manipulates more money to his candidate and Obama looks good to the American public for new donors and taking in plenty of small donations, all virtually untraceable and unable to prove.
Now Campaign Obama claims to have 2.7 million small donors. Say 2 million are by this method, to the Bigwig Moneybag supporters it is peanuts, but accomplishes more money to their candidate and huge for stumping privileges by their candidate, wouldn’t you say?
For this example two, say:
- All the Bigwig moneybags can potentially supply 3.5 million individual $200 Prepaid Mastercard cards. Hands them over to a group like Acorn, the Community Organizing group who’s been known for their illegal voting irregularities.
- Obama’s campaign has stress vehemently to register online, giving Obama’s campaign a huge database of voters for Acorn to use. This season it was estimated Obama signed 3.5 million voters, a huge base for contributions going unnoticed by Prepaid Visa/MC cards, funnelling in potentially 3,500,000 X $199 = $630,000,000.00 of money not required to be registered with the FEC.
- All the Bigwig Moneybags manipulate more money to his candidate and Obama looks good to the American public for new donors and taking in plenty of small donations, all virtually untraceable and unable to prove, so they think.
Reason for this exercise is simply for you to not believe what you are expected to believe in this the campaign season of total illusions, David Axelrod style. Don’t forget how Axelrod milked Billions from unsuspecting Illinois Electric payers with ads based on lies, so anything is possible, isn’t it?
Obama had almost triple the number of campaign workers Clinton had, could these excess people be there, fully occupied loading in donations from mystery voters?
What is a danger for the knowing or unknowing victim of these acts? Breaking Federal Election laws, depending on how their participation was used. But in the end, it is a Federal crime if it was knowingly done.
But like all crooks, something is always goes forgotten, internet ISP numbers are registers and Prepaid cards are registered, so if the FEC wants to investigate, they have a measure of doing so.
Let’s not forget, Tony Rezko never expected to get investigated, prosecuted, trial and convicted, seems the Chicago Way doesn’t it?